Slanzer offers warranty service for all our products. The warranty period is 6 months from date of purchase for manufacturing defect, products can be replaced from Company's Service Centre or authorized Dealer if not repairable under the following conditions:
- Warranty is confined against sales invoice issued by authorized dealer.
- The warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.
- Repairs under warranty period shall be carried out by the company authorised personnel only. The details of service centers/ support required are available at the company website www.slanzer.in or call us on our toll free no 18001027591
- For units purchased beyond the municipal limits of the jurisdiction of the company's Authorised Service Centre, it is responsibility of the purchaser to contact the nearest authorised service centre and bring the unit to the authorised service centre at purchaser's cost and risk.
- In the event of repairs of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. The time taken for repair and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- Warranty will be applicable only after inspection of the unit and clearance of Condition by Authorized Service Centre personnel.
- In case of any damage to the product / misuse detected by the authorized service centre personnel, the warranty conditions are not applicable and repairs will be done subject to availability of parts and on chargeable basis only.
- The company's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. The maximum claim/s if entertained by the company will be subject to the maximum retail price of the product purchased or the purchase price, whichever is lower.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, the company's prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- If the stipulated warranty period as determined from the Proof of purchase has expired.
- The product is not purchased from an Authorized sales dealer.
- Defects caused by improper use, as determined by the Authorized Service Centre / Company personnel.
- Modification or alterations of any nature made in the circuitry by the purchaser or unauthorized personnel, as determined by the company personnel.
- Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not confirm to the recommended operating conditions of the machine/unit.
- Defects caused by household pets, rats, cockroaches or any other animals or insects.
- Defects due to causes beyond control like lightning strikes, water hazards, fire hazards, public disturbances, improper ventilation, abnormal voltage, Accidents, acts of god or any cause beyond the control of Slanzer Power bank.
- Any part of the seal on the battery enclosure or cells is broken or shows evidence of tampering.
Under no circumstance the company is liable for loss directly or indirectly for any of the following:
- cosmetic damage, such as scratches, nicks, stains and dents;
- consumable parts, such as batteries, unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water (in excess of specifications), flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes;
- Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of Slanzer; or
- Damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the prior written permission of Slanzer.
- Third party claims against customer for losses or damages.
- Warranty does not cover any third party spare part installed in product.
The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions.
Slanzer reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option. Exchange units assume the remaining warranty of the original product. Some limitations and restrictions apply and these are subject to change without prior notice.
For long lasting battery performance a person should not discharge the battery completely, at least 10% of charge should be there.